The first page of the dashboard is the overview page, offering a quick summary of projects within the current organization.
On this page, you'll find two global scores:
🛡️ Security Score¶
The security score is calculated based on the following criteria:
- Visibility and protection of CI/CD variables used in the configuration file (see Security/Variables tab)
- Detection of secrets leaks inside the CI/CD configuration file; we also scan the merged configuration (see Security/Secrets tab)
- Status of container images used in jobs of the CI/CD configuration file (see Security/Containers tab)
🏆 Maintainability Score¶
The maintainability score is calculated based on the following criteria:
- Number of projects using reusable resources, such as templates and R2Devops templates
- Number of projects using up-to-date CI/CD resources (see Job Usage tab)
Inside the Projects Table¶
The maintainability status displayed on the projects table is based on the composition of the CI/CD configuration file, calculated according to:
- Compliance with templates and template usage
- Presence of hardcoded jobs and the number of lines
🤿 More In-Depth¶
Weight of Each Criterion¶
Each criterion has a weight used to calculate the global score, signifying that some criteria are more impactful than others.
To account for critical criteria, a penalty system is implemented. If a criterion is not met, the score is reduced by a certain percentage.
Current criteria with penalties:
- Secrets leaks inside the CI/CD configuration file
- Container image status declared as unsafe, indicating it comes from a non-official registry inside Docker Hub