R2Devops 1.3.1 release¶
R2Devops 1.3.1 released with New UI/UX Design, To Be Continuous templates, Enhanced Tags Integration, and Badges for GitLab Projects.
New UI/UX design¶
R2Devops platform gets a makeover!
A brand-new design and an improved interface for a better understanding of the users 💥
New to be continuous jobs¶
We recently partner with To Be Continuous, and they add all their templates on R2Devops! 🧩 You can find them by searching by “to-be-continuous” label on the marketplace 🔥
This is the first verified publisher on the marketplace, paving the way for all others.
You can now apply as a verified publisher to easily distribute your tools on GitLab CI!
General git tag are now supported¶
R2Devops now handle general and specific tag ✅
When you reload your templates, R2Devops retrieves:
- specific tags prefixed with the template name,
- General repository tags.
R2Devops’ badges on GitLab projects¶
You can now earn R2Devops badges on your GitLab repositories 🥇
👉🏻 The “R2Devops - Catalog” Badge when adding a repo as a catalog on r2devops.io.
👉🏻 The “R2Devops - CI/CD powered” Badge when committing changes from the playground.
- Update Open API Documentation.
- Improve the way to retrieve stages and images from templates.
- Re-order labels in alphabetical order.
- Only repo maintainers can now manage source catalogs.
- Improve S3 performasnces to retrieve templates files.
- Bug fixed in the import process, preventing loss of information on the sources.
R2Devops version 1.3.1 brings a whole new level of user experience with its improved UI/UX design, To Be Continuous templates, new rules for tag integration, and badges for GitLab projects. The new version promises to offer better usability for all users! 🔥