R2Devops 1.27.0 Release¶
Docker Image Versions
Chart Helm Version
📡 Analyze Entire GitLab Instance | Self-Managed Only¶
Self-managed users have the option to select the entire instance for every page, enhancing usability and flexibility.
Get the CI/CD dashboard for your entire GitLab instance.
Analyze Entire Instance
To trigger an analysis on the entire instance, GitLab administrator rights are necessary.
📊 Supplychain control coverage¶
- The dashboard includes a progress bar displaying the percentage of analyzed projects within the current group. This indicator allows users to quickly identify their supply chain control coverage.
Starter License: (Free for 10 Projects)
Premium License: (Ex: Limited to 100 Projects)
🔧 Minor Updates and Improvements¶
- Improved performance of the CI/CD Editor when working with selected jobs.
- Renamed organization input to group input for clarity.
- Removed locked features for self-managed localhost installations.
- Added a quick action to initiate the creation of a group when no groups are visible on GitLab for the current user.
- Added an option to hide/show the analysis summaries.